Vickers Stock Research
Vickers Stock Research Corporation tracks stock holdings data. The holdings data that Vickers provides includes both Insider Holdings and Institutional Holdings. All the holdings data is entered into a database, and it is therefore easy to screen and sort on almost any data item or items.
Insider Holdings Database
- Includes corporate officers, directors and shareholders of 5% or more of the shares outstanding.
- Vickers provides shares held and shares traded for each insider.
- Data is derived from SEC filings: Forms 3,4,144, 13D,13G, 14D-1.
Institutional Holdings Database
- Includes large money managers, insurance companies, banks and US and non-US funds.
- Vickers provides shares held and changes in shares held.
Unique reports and platforms are available for Investors Relations, Institutional Sales and Trading, Research, M&A, and Corporate Finance. This database is derived from SEC filings 13F, NCSR and NQ, and mutual fund reports provided directly to Vickers.
Didn't Find What You Needed?
Let us know how we can better assist you. We strive to add incremental value to our offering.